Ukrainian families in Jülich collect donations of goods for the people in Ukraine. The town of Jülich supports the campaign.
Monetary donations can be transferred to the donation account of JÜkrainer e.V. association with the intended purpose “Donation Ukraine”
IBAN: DE31 3955 0110 1201 6486 47
or to PayPal: email@example.com
The donations in kind are brought to Lviv / Ukraine with the help of the company Agilis Jettenders GmbH from Jülich and distributed from there in Ukraine to provide the people with the most essential items.
IMPORTANT: please pack in-kind donations separately in boxes according to the categories below. Please do not tape the boxes shut.
click here to print the checklists
- First aid kits to go
- Cold remedies, antipyretics
- Pain-relieving drugs (ibuprofen, paracetamol), antibiotics!!!!
- Hemostatic drugs, blood thinners
- Heart and blood pressure medications
- Remedy for stomach problems/diarrhea
- Remedies for burns, healing ointments
- Bandages, dressings & plasters (in rolls)
- Disinfectant and gloves (sterile and non-sterile)
Food (no glass packaging please):
- Non-perishable food (self-opening canned food, soup packets, field ration, rice, cereals, tea, coffee powder)
- Energy bars, chocolate bars, nuts, dried fruit, cookies (well packaged)
- Ready meals (e.g. pasta)
Children and hygiene products:
- Baby and infant food e.g. powdered milk, baby food (shelf stable and ready to eat!), packaged snacks
- Baby bottles, baby bowl + spoon, feeding bottle
- Diapers in different sizes
- Wet wipes
- Sanitary towels
- Incontinence pads
- Dry napkins
Other things needed:
- Headlamps and flashlights
- Moisture-proof matches and candles
- Camping mats, sleeping bags
- Hot water bottles
- Powerbank with cable (fully charged)
- Batteries (AA and AAA)
- Gas stoves with cartridges, Camping stoves
- Bicycles for adults and children (please only in good condition and ready to ride)
- Summer shoes and light jackets for women and children
- Currently very URGENTLY needed:
- good gasoline generators
- Combat gauze
- Combat-Application-Tourniquet (C-A-T), SOF Tourniquet (SOF-T)
Medical items are still top priority, along with preserved food and sanitary products.
Opening hours and acceptance point for donations
Can now be done anytime during normal working hours.